Pitchfork & Scythe
- Oversized item. Surcharges may apply. Details
Surcharge for Oversized Products
Due to the size and weight of some products, an additional surcharge is applied when these products are shipped.
The additional handling fee is added to your shipping charges upon checkout.
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
This Pitchfork and Scythe combo brings you the best of both worlds. It has a pokey side and a slicy side. Of course, this thing is made out of molded plastic, so it won't actually slice up anything and the pitchfork side won't stab anything, but it will mildly annoy anyone you poke with it. If you're planning to head out dressed as Death, you'll probably want this item. If you plan on dressing up as a serf from medieval times, you'll also want this item. Heck, if you just like creepy looking weapons, you'll probably want this thing too!
- Comes in pieces; 57" long when fully assembled
- Pieces simply slide together, no tools needed for assembly
- Molded plastic & painted to look like wood and metal
- Scythe Blade
- 2 Handle Pieces
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!