Pirate CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Adult Pirate CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Men's Pirate Costumes
Shipwreck Captain Men's Plus Size Costume
- Waist Sash
- Faux Fur Tail
- Shipwreck Captain Men's Plus Size Costume
- 100% polyester worsted, gauze & faux suede fabrics
- Pullover gauze shirt has V-placket, wing collar, elastic sleeve cuffs
- Faux suede jacket has gold braid trim, decorative buttons, brocade sleeve cuffs
- Pinstriped worsted pants have elastic back waist, false fly at front
- Tie rectangular waist sash as desired
- Faux leather belt has brass-tone metal buckle
- Faux fur tail has elastic loop to slide over belt
- Faux suede hat has feather trim, wire in brim edge for shape
We’ve devised this quick test that you can take to find out if you should dress like a pirate this year. Just answer these questions honestly and we’ll let you know whether or not you’re true pirate material.
1. After a smidge of rum, do you often find yourself hungering for a seafaring adventure, in search of danger and excitement?
2. Do you flail household objects (meter sticks, brooms, fly-swatters) through the air in an attempt to feel like a swashbuckling rogue?
3. Do you dig holes in your backyard in an attempt to discover gold doubloons?
4. Do you often utter the word, “Arrrrrrgh,” for no reason at all?
5. Have you ever pretended that your car was a pirate ship?
6. Do you often utter the word, “Yaaarrr,” for no reason at all?
7. Do you constantly eat lemons and limes to prevent scurvy?
8. Do you like the sound of the word “buccaneer”?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you’re the perfect candidate to become a pirate captain. The first step to becoming one is finding the right pirate costume!
This men’s Shipwreck Captain costume is a plus size outfit that will have you feeling like a savvy scoundrel from the high seas. It comes with everything you need to make your complete transformation, including a jacket, a shirt, a faux fur sash, belt, a hat and more! Just make sure you pick up one of our prop swords to take with you, since any pirate worth his salt isn’t using a broom to protect him from all the scurvy dogs lurking on the high seas.