Masquerade Ball Costume
Item # DI4818 Write Review
Sign Up to be Notified When Your Size Is Available
Be dark and mysterious this Halloween in this Masquerade Ball Costume! You can be a Gothic princess or Queen Victoria in mourning with this regal gown. After her beloved husband, Prince Albert, died in 1861, she wore black clothing for the rest of her life. This dress evokes fashions of the late 19th century, so it'd totally be something that she would have wore. With included masquerade mask, you can hit any dark party in style, and as a character of your choosing. But we'd have to let you know that the other accessories pictured are not included!
- 100% polyester interlock and metallic knit fabrics
- Pullover dress has self-fabric waist ties to adjust fit
- Fitted bodice has shiny wet-look finish, vertical silver metallic ruffle at center
- U-shaped neckline edged w/ ruffle of silver metallic knit
- Strand of teardrop faux pearls anchored at each shoulder
- Sleeves are fitted to elbow, w/ silver metallic flounce cuffs
- Full skirt has wide silver metallic knit ruffle at hemline
- Molded plastic mask mounted on 10'' silver plastic rod
- Mask edged w/ black lace & outlined w/ silver metallic braid
- Eye mask
Fit finder does not recommend
Was Fit Finder helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
|Junior (14-16)||Size||Teen 7-9||Teen 7-9|
|Large (10-12 Women's)||Size||Adult up to 14||Adult up to 14|
|Large (10-12 Women's)||Chest||36"||91cm|
|Large (10-12 Women's)||Waist||28"||71cm|
|Large (10-12 Women's)||Length||50"||127cm|
Product Reviews Write A Review
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!
Select Mask to Review: