Historical CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Renaissance CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Child Renaissance Costumes
Toddler Renaissance Man Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Renaissance costumes are definitely some of the coolest period costumes to wear. They can be very colorful and elaborate, or they can also be very practical and earthy, but they all look fun. What will your toddler imagine they are doing while they are wearing this costume? They might pretend to be a merchant, trading goods and wares all around the countryside. Maybe they fancy themselves a tavern owner, who spends their days making delicious food and drinks for weary travelers. Or, maybe he wants to grab a sword and protect his townsfolk from bandits! This Renaissance-inspired costume is the perfect style for your little one to be whoever they want to be at reenactments and festivals.
We designed this exclusive costume to look just like an outfit that a toddler may have worn a few hundred years ago. The matching vest and trousers look rugged, but comfortable, and go well with the attached shirt sleeves and lace-up collar. All this costume needs is a pair of matching period boots, and any other old-timey accessories your little one may want to add. And don't forget about the rest of the family, who can also get in on the time-traveling fun with all of our other child and adult size Renaissance Faire costumes!
- Gauze, faux suede & interlock knit fabrics
- Top has faux suede vest body w/ gauze shirt sleeves & collar
- Top fastens w/ cord lacing at front
- Interlock pants have elastic waistband
- Also available in child size
- Shirt/Vest Combo
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!