Plus Size King Henry VIII Costume
Item # FUN3621 Write Review
Sign Up to be Notified When Your Size Is Available
Some fun facts about King Henry VIII: it's said that he composed Greensleeves for Anne Boleyn. He had six wives total, and two were beheaded at his command! While he became hefty later in life, he was very athletic and trim in his youth. Even today, 450 years after his death, King Henry VIII still fascinates us. If you want to look just like him, you can with our Plus Size King Henry VIII Costume. Add a pair of pantaloons and you'll be all set to besiege Boulogne!
- 80% polyester/20% cotton tapestry and brocade fabrics
- Tapestry body of doublet has gold braid edging, 3 bronze buttons at center front
- Doublet sleeves are brocade w/ gold braid trim
- 3" diameter bronze medallion on 30" bronze chain
- Also available in standard size
Fit finder does not recommend
Was Fit Finder helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Product Reviews Write A Review
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!
Select Mask to Review: