Uptown School Girl Plus Size Women Costume
- Bra Top
- Jacket Edge Ruffle
- Collar w/ Attached Necktie
- Women's Plus Size Uptown School Girl Costume
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jacket has fully-lined body, decorative silver-tone metal buttons
- White broadcloth ruffle attaches to jacket edge with small buttons
- Plaid bra top has length-adjustable shoulder straps, underwire support
- Plaid miniskirt has smooth waistband, knife pleats
- Broadcloth collar fastens at back w/ hooks & eyes
- Pre-tied plaid necktie sewn to front of collar
When you were in school you weren't what they could call an "A" student. It's not that you weren't smart but you were certainly bored. How could they blame you for misbehaving when those teacher's offered nothing but endless droning? Sure, it was bad when you blew a spitball at your friend's head, missed, and hit your history teacher right between the eyes but that shouldn't have affected your grades.
You always knew you were smart but your teachers refused to acknowledge your particular brand of intelligence. Take that term paper you wrote for your English class: you may have viscously roasted every teacher in the school but it was well written, clever, and without even one grammatical error. If the paper had been a review for the New York Times it would have been widely circulated but all you teacher did was make you rewrite the essay on a less tenuous subject. It's enough to make you sneak a smoke in the bathrooms and you don't even smoke.
The only good part of your education, other than the joy you got from confronting the stuffy teachers, was the uniform. There's nothing as mischief inspiring as slipping on the classic pleated plaid skirt and the tie with the white collar. If they only knew the trouble their uniforms were causing they'd change their uniforms to the sweatshirts and jeans that they so violently detest. Now that you're free from those stuffy halls, we won't blame you if you want to keep wearing the uniform, maybe that will teach your school a lesson.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.