Women's Fawn Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Hood
- 93% polyester, 7% spandex stretch velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has front zipper
- All-over printed spots
- Hood has stuffed ears and wired antlers
- Faux leather "hooves" sewn to sleeve cuffs
- Exclusively, made by us!
A NEWLY CROWNED CRITTER
Forget everything you know about forest creatures because this fawn breaks the mold! She's actually more like royalty than a woodland critter and we'll tell you why!
Typically, a large majestic buck is said to be the ruler of the forest. Because of his mighty antlers, the rest of the herd looks up to him. But, in an enchanted forest, things tend to be a little bit different. In the last magical forest we explored—and there have been several—we were shocked to find that a hardy buck was not the king of the forest, nor were the woodland nymphs, the garden goddesses, not even the flower sprites! In this charming forest, a gorgeous fawn happened to be the dignified ruler... sort of like one of those 'child on the throne' situations.
Well, let us be the first to say that this enchanting fawn is quite the queen! All the woodland inhabitants get along harmoniously because of her peaceful command and delightful prance. She spends most of her days making sure that all animals, big and small, are cared for, then she frolics in a field of dandelions with the rest of the herd.
DESIGN & DETAILS
You'll love feeling like a regal and respected creature of the forest when you prance around in this fawn costume. The exclusive design is a soft and comfortable hooded jumpsuit that zips up the front and comes with attached hand covers in the form of hooves. It is printed to have a two-tone deer look and the white spots make it clear that you're the cutest form of all deer out there. Now just polish the popular deer makeup application tutorials that are all over Instagram and you'll be to reign over the woodlands with ease.
A CROWN OF ANTLERS
We know that little fawns don't have antlers yet. That confused us, too at first. But, then we realized it was the crown marking this fawn as the ruler of the woods. So, naturally, we've got to give you that as well!
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||22 3/4"||58cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||23 3/4"||60cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||23 3/4"||60cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Definitely size upBy Charlena | 13 September 2021Height 5.6 | Weight 140 | Size LargeI would highly recommend sizing up 1 maybe even 2. I’m 5.6 and 140lbs with an athletic build. I ordered a large and it’s pretty tight and if I was any taller it wouldn’t fitBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Definitely size up Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Definitely size up No (0)
- Fawn CostumeBy Anonymous | 19 October 2016It is very small and I purchased the large - quality is good but the sizing runs too smallWas this review helpful to you?