Toddler Striped Gray Kitten Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ attached Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ plastic snaps at center back
- Toddler Striped Gray Kitten Costume
- Hood fastens to jumpsuit neckline w/ plastic snaps
- Appliqued & embroidered cat face on top of hood
Don't you just love kittens?! It's pretty much been scientifically proven that kittens make everything more adorable. Even though your little one doesn't need any help in the adorable department, they'll still love playing in this cuddly Striped Gray Kitten Costume!
No matter what shenanigans a kitty cat gets caught up in, they always somehow manage to look like the cutest things, ever. If we had a team of adorable kitten experts (we mean experts on adorable kittens, because experts who actually were adorable kittens would almost be too cute!), we bet they would be able to tell us if it is their big twinkling eyes, their fluffy striped fur, or their little curly tails that is most responsible for their super-cuteness. Or if, as we've always suspected, it's everything about a silly little kitty working together that makes them so irresistibly cute. In fact, the only thing about kittens that we don't like is that they eventually grow up, but since they end up turning into cool cats, we can't get too bummed out by that!
Take plenty of pictures of your toddler in this adorable costume, so they can see how cute they looked when they grow up into a cool cat, too! The soft one piece jumpsuit has everything you'll need to dress your little one up as a cuddly striped kitten, including a plush tail attached to the back, and a button up hood with ears and a kitty face stitched into the top. Keep an eye on your yarn when this little kitten is scampering about, or they might run off with it!
|0/6MO||Chest||24" - 26"||61cm - 66cm|
|6/12 MO||Chest||26" - 28"||66cm - 71cm|
|6/12 MO||Child Size||6 /12MO||6 /12MO|
|12/24 Months||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|12/24 Months||Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|12/24 Months||Child Size||12 /24MO||12 /24MO|
|2T/4T||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
- Not badBy Anonymous | 29 October 2019Costume looks exactly as pictured, thin but I have no problem with the construction of it. It came with a broken snap but was easy to fix. My daughter is just 3 and very average sized, based on the other review that said it was huge I went with 2T/4T over the 3T/4T and it fits her perfectly, maybe a little tight even, so I wouldn’t say the sizing is that off, maybe a bit big. Overall a decent costume, nothing fancy, looks as pictured.Was this review helpful to you?
- Buyer bewareBy Anonymous | 18 October 2016Bought this in size 12 to 24 months for my 16 month old who is actually above average in size according to her growth chart, it was huge! I'm talking unbearable huge, I had to cut off 2 inches from the legs and reattach the feet to make it somewhat work.
On top of that one of the elastics at the wrist was sewn in so small that her hand barely fit through. We got it in but it almost immediately turned purple since circulation was cut off due to the tightness. I had to remove the elastic and sewn in a much larger peice to make it wearable.
Long story short, this was a poorly, poorly made costume. I wasn't expecting fine craftsmanship but for $40 it should have been wearable. If someone who bought it was unable to sew they would have been out their money.Was this review helpful to you?