Sexy Fever Space Cadet Costume for Women
- Pair of Sleeves
- Pair of Boot Cuffs
- 100% polyester jersey knit fabric has shiny metallic finish
- Dress has separating zipper on the center front
- Hook & loop fastener on front of collar, above large keyhole opening
- Foam backed hem band
- Foam-backed belt threads through loops at waistline of dress
- Belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Sleeves slide on, have foam cuff at upper end, elastic finger loop at lower end
- Foam-backed boot cuffs slide on, fit over most knee-high boots
- Weapon and wig sold separately
Being a member of the exploratory force known as the Space Cadets is a great honor among the denizens of the galaxy. From top to bottom, the alien races of the universe have nothing but respect and praise for the courageous forces of the Space Cadets.
Today is the day of your promotion to the ranks of this esteemed group. Of all the Space Cadets, you are absolutely the most promising. There is a wide universe out there that is all for you to explore, so it is time get your head out of the clouds and become a real Space Cadet!
Making sure you are dressed right for any occasion is very important, which is why we recommend setting yourself up right with this Women's Fever Space Cadet Costume. This awesome dress has a futuristic and funky zipper down the front, along with awesome purple foam on all the hems. The included gloves and boot cuffs have all the same details, so you will have a consistently cool look. This costume may not be made of 100% polyuranium like the real aliens use, but there are enough similarities between that and our 100% polyester that no one will know the difference!
Spacey Kind of Girl
If you are searching for the perfect way to look classic and magnificent, then you are in the right place. You will feel like a winner in this cool and comfortable costume. Just make sure you keep your feet firmly planted on Earth when you wear this out of this world costume!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review