Funny CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Clown CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Plus Size Evil Jester Costume
- Shirt w/ skulls
- Waist Sash
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Shirt is dark red on the right chest and left arm and black on the left chest and right arm
- Pullover shirt has jagged hemline & jagged elasticized cuffs
- Pants are dark red on the left leg with the right leg solid black
- Pants have elastic waistband and elasticized jagged cuffs
- Hood covers entire head and has large jagged-edged shawl collar w/ plastic skulls dangling from points
- Hood is half black & half dark red, w/ stuffed crescents on top and plastic skulls dangling from ends
- Waist sash is solid black
- Molded vinyl mask has elastic band for security
On the list of the most terrifying things in the known universe, it is surprising how high coulrophobia ranks. But, clowns? Really? They rank above demonic possession, being buried alive, talking to your mother about puberty, and even wasps. How is anything more scary than wasps!? (Well, technically they rank below needles—but we all expected that!) How did it even come to this? Clowns are entertainers. Joke-tellers. Balloon-benders. Nothing about it to be worried.
But, if you though that fear of clowns was new, oh, do we have a nice surprise for you! Circus clowns might be a somewhat new development, but their predecessor had been around for a lot longer. The monarchy and nobles all around would call on the joking jesters to come to their keeps to provide a variety of goofy entertainment. Telling terrible jokes and throwing themselves to the ground for the amusement of all was their principal duty… but, if they failed to make an unruly king laugh, they might face an execution. Such trauma lasts with an entertainer and occasionally makes for something pretty terrifying!
Such is the case for this wicked little jester who has gone completely mad and it looks like you’ve caught the crazy thanks to this Evil Jester costume. This pullover shirt and matching pant are black on one side and red on the other. The shirt features a jagged hemline and cuffs that should have been the king’s first hint that not all was right in the state of Denmark! The head-covering hood has a large jagged shawl collar and features a terrifyingly giddy skeletal mask. Add some black gloves and our jester skull cane and you will be ready to make the nobility laugh themselves to death.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!