Plus Size Classic Plague Doctor Costume
- Jacket w/ Attached Capelets
- Pair of Gloves
- Cross Necklace
- 100% polyester gabardine & faux leather
- Jacket has antique-gold-tone buttons at center front
- Jacket has 2nd column of buttons for double-breasted look
- Faux leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back, threads through loops at waist of jacket
- Balaclava-style hood covers head & neck, leaves face exposed
- Foam-backed faux leather mask has elastic band around back of head
- Mask has mesh-covered eye openings, will restrict vision
- Forearm-length faux leather gloves
- Foam-backed faux leather hat has wire in brim edge for shape
- Gold-tone metal cross hangs on cord necklace
- Staff and lantern shown in photo are each sold separately
This is the Plus Size Classic Plague Doctor Costume.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Pass on this one.By Rachel | 31 October 2019This costume is just... not it, fam, not at all. Complete waste of money.
The jacket - Not black, first of all. The jacket that arrived with my costume was grey. Which wasn't a big deal. Whoever sewed this costume together, person or machine, obviously they have never sewn before. Loose threads everywhere; I had to reattach all of my buttons, and by mid day, the seam on my right side had come completely apart. Which didn't make sense to me, because the fit was decent and I had extra room. I tried to fix it but failed, because the fabric just started to fray and it snagged.
The mask - The way the costume was packaged, the black from the gloves and hood transferred onto the mask, so it was covered in weird black outlines. It was impossible to re-shape, and I ended up having to stuff the beak with newspaper to get it to keep shape. And when they say it's going to obstruct your vision, they mean it.
The gloves - Couldn't wear them, they were WAY too small. They fit my 6 year old, though, so I ended up just giving them to her.
The belt - What belt? I scrapped it because it kept falling off. Whoever put the velcro on the ends put it on at a weird angle, so it didn't fit together properly and kept coming apart.
The only things in this costume that worked as they should have, were the necklace, the hat, and the hood. But those three things don't make a plague doctor costume and for the money I had to pay for this, I expected it to perform better.
Save your money.Was this review helpful to you?