Plants Vs Zombies Kids Peashooter Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Headpiece is padded for shape, w/ inner hood for positioning
- Appliqued eyes; mesh-covered mouth allows limited vision
- Leaf-shaped mitts have foam cuffs & padding
- Booties have vinyl soles, up-turned pointed toes, rib-knit ankle cuffs
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Give Peas a Chance
Hard work, commitment, and a healthy well-balanced breakfast of sunlight and high-fiber carbon dioxide make it all possible."
Any avid gamer knows what this articulate peashooter is talking about! Non-gamers? Well, they might be a bit puzzled by this proud quote! This chlorophyll-filled plant is a certified weapon of mass destruction when it comes to the undead. A lethal zombie slayer. That's right, this adorable weed-like creature has made a promise to protect any household from ravenous flesh-eating zombies, so he's prepared to pelt his peas at any brain-muncher who tries to enter your home. The feisty plant is on the front defensive line taking down zombies for your well-being. If we were you, we would run over to your nearest house plant and give it a great big hug! Who knew that your greenery could be so heroic?
Young fans of the popular video game will tell you right away why pea-shooting plants are so important. They've probably devised a brilliant strategy to foil the undead many a time. It's also why little gamers will love this exclusive Plants Vs Zombies peashooter costume. It will transform them into the power-packing plant who doesn't allow zombies to nibble on his sprouts. This velour costume comes with the jumpsuit, headpiece, mitts, and booties so young players will be completely covered in green from head to toe when they're outfitted in this officially licensed costume.
Let 'Em Grow
Ready to have some fun this Halloween? This costume is sure to be a good time! Give your child some frozen peas so he can hurl the green vegetable at any zombie that may appear while he's are out trick or treating. This costume might make your child devoted to veggies for good. One thing is for sure, this will be a Halloween that he'll always remember!
|Small||Sleeve Length||18 1/2"||47cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | 18 October 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Good Quality & large sizesBy Kelism | 13 October 2022Height 28KG | Weight 28KG | Size LargeOrdered this for Halloween 2022 for my 8 year old son. Size review: He usually wears size S Nike sweatpants, I ordered him a Large in this costume to accommodate usually small costumes and if he wants to put a jacket under. This onesie costume fits him very large and I will likely need to pin up the legs for school. Will accommodate a snow suit if he needs it for trick or treating (live in far north).
Quality of costume is excellent. Included mits are padded, shoes are like slippers and will not work as a shoe cover. Head is exactly as shown and excellent quality. I steamed the entire costume to get rid of packing wrinkles.
Didn't give this 5 stars as we will be adding some wire to the full head mask so it actually stands up on its own better. With some wire we think it will make it easier for him to look out of the black shooter mouth. Very happy with this purchase.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | 11 December 2021Was this review helpful to you?