Green Christmas Tree Men's Suitmeister Suit
- Men's Green Christmas Tree Suitmeister
- 100% polyester, 200% amazing according to the product label
- Suit jacket is fully lined
- 2 button closure in jacket front, false pocket flaps
- Necktie matches suit, and it's not a clip-on so learn how to tie a tie already!
- Pants have button and hook closure over zipper
- Front and back pants pockets
- Pants intentionally long for styling on casual footwear
- Some tailoring may be required, suits are made to be tailored w/ ease
- Suitmeister has a slim-fit design, please consult size chart
Well, it’s that time again. Mistletoe, Yuletide carols and fruitcake that’s too weird to live and too rare to die. You’ve dreaded it for a while now. Sure, the presents are great and the family dinner is second to none, but there’s just one thing that you can’t seem to escape. You will inevitably be dragged to some kind of ugly Christmas sweater contest, where they’ll try to force you to give up your suit. Those uncouth savages will try to feed you eggnog and cookies as some sort of consolation for forcing you to hang up your suit for the evening. They might even tell you that it’s okay to not wear a suit sometimes. Madness.
You know that suits are life. We know that suits are life. Only the unworthy truly think that wearing anything other than a suit is acceptable. Suitmeister understands. They’ve created a suit that will help you fill those suit-less fools with so much holiday cheer, they might just explode!
The Christmas Tree Suitmeister comes with a jacket top and pant set. The fabric has a festive pattern that features faux Christmas lights, ornaments and even bells. It also comes with a matching tie, so all you need to do is pair it with a white dress shirt and a pair of your best wingtip shoes to fully embrace the Christmas spirit. And the best part is that you’ll still be wearing a suit, so you don’t have to forsake your suit wearing ways.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.