Men's Obi Wan Kenobi Costume
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Pair of Gauntlets
- Men's Obi Wan Kenobi Costume
- 100% polyester fabrics
- Robe has attached hood w/ button and loop closure at neck
- Tunic has hook and loop front closures
- Pants have elastic waist
- Boot covers have faux leather front w/ elastic bands for under shoes
- Undershirt is dickey style w/ hook & loop closure at back of neck and elastic band waist ties
- Gauntlets have thumb holes and elastic bands at top
- Belt is two pieces: a padded under piece w/ a soft molded plastic over piece; both have hook & loop back closure
- Officially licensed
You’ve waited all of your life to become a Jedi Master. Ever since you laid eyes upon A New Hope, you knew you were destined for greatness. Sure, the world may have thought that you were a little bit crazy for wanting to become a Jedi Knight, but search your feelings. You know that there’s nothing you’d rather be than a Jedi! You’ve use the flashlight from the tool cabinet to practice your lightsaber skills. You’ve practiced the Jedi Mind Trick on your friends and family to… varying degrees of effectiveness. You’ve even practiced some of Obi-Wan’s famous lines from the Star Wars films. We think that it’s time for you to finally make your dream come true. It’s time to don the robes of a true Jedi Master and not just any Master, but the one and only Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Yes, you will be assuming the role of Obi-Wan Kenobi, the heroic character from both the original trilogy and the prequel trilogy. With this high quality costume, it’s quite easy. It comes with everything you’ll need to transform into the iconic Tatooine hermit, including the white tunic, pants, boot covers, faux leather belt and, of course, the dark brown Jedi robes. Once you have it on, you can almost feel the presence of the Force surging through you! You may even feel the urge to train young Padawans with the last name of Skywalker to become the savior of the galaxy.
So, you’d better start working on that Ewan McGregor charm. You’d better be mastering that classic Alec Guinness swagger! You must delve into the mind of the Jedi.
|Small||Pants Waist||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Poor quality for the priceBy Matthew Prentice | 9 October 2019Buyer beware! The photo looks nothing like what you receive. The ‘belt’ is a crappy rubber that splits easily; mine actually arrived slightly split already. The worst aspect though (as buying a better belt is not the end of the world) is simply the colour. The tunic section is not the ivory white pictured, it is instead a horrible yellowed white that looks like someone left a karate gee in a smokers lounge for thirty years. The arms gauntlets have no elasticity around the elbows, and the stitching for the tunic section is threadbare. The cloak is about 5x bigger than the rest of the sizing and is not proportional to the sizing of the rest of the outfit, seriously the hood would fit a persons head if it was two feet wide and three feet tall it’s just crazy; think size of a super king duvet for the wrap around and you get the idea.
Gotta say feel really duped by this one, and the returns policy screws you as you have to open the package to discover these issues. Buyer beware!
Maybe I can have it altered professionally and bleach the tunic section somehow, I don’t know, thoroughly disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?