Mean Girls Burn Book Stretchy Book Cover
- Book Cover
- Mean Girls Burn Book Stretchy Book Cover
- 97% polyester 3% spandex stretch knit book cover
- Printed details on outside cover
- Sewn sleeves inside fit over hard bound book cover
- Officially licensed
Oh, the things one learns when perusing through the Burn Book! Written by the Plastics of North Shore High School, this book of secrets is filled with the juiciest tidbits of gossip. There's a page dedicated to Trang Pak and her alleged affair with Coach Car and even Mrs Norberry is accused of being a pusher on one of the pages. The Burn Book is the one piece of literature that every student wants to get their hands on.
Now you can have the highly coveted book in your possession by using this officially licensed Mean Girls book cover. It is designed to extend over any sized textbook and makes the perfect accessory to any Mean Girls costume. Whether you want to dress as ditsy Karen, fashionable Gretchen, or the Queen Bee Regina George, this exclusive book cover will make your costume look totally "fetch!"
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- One StarBy Anonymous | 23 October 2019This burn book is a “cover”, so not actually a book. For one, it was much smaller than I anticipated. As a result, I had an extremely difficult time finding a book that would fit this cover. I literally spent 2 hours in Chapters tearing apart the books to find a match for this cover - which I was not pleased about. Why am I spending an extra $20-$30 on a book for this cheaply made cover? And once I applied it to my book, it began to rip the second time I put it on so I had to sew it to hide the fact. The only good thing I’d say was that it arrived very quickly. I previously ordered a Cher costume last year and loved it - but I am disappointed with this cover. I made it work because my mother is thankfully very crafty, but for others, some may not be. You’re quite honestly better off buying a full on burn book included with pages and everything on Etsy. My decision to be Regina George was last minute - so I’d much rather go with something higher quality (or even make your own. Buy a pink binder, go at it with a sharpie.)Was this review helpful to you?