Mascot Happy Easter Bunny Costume
- Full-Head Mask
- Bow Tie
- Vest Front
- Pair of Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- Super soft 100% polyester faux fur
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Plaid vest front has same-fabric ties at neck and waist
- Plaid bow tie has length-adjustable elastic neck band that fastens at back w/ metal hook
- Faux fur mitts have elastic wrist bands
- Faux fur shoe covers have elastic at ankles & under foot
- Full-head mask has latex base layer covered w/ faux fur on top, back, & sides
- Mesh-covered eye openings allow limited vision
- Ears on top of mask have wire inside, can be bent as desired
- Exclusively made by us
Every week at the Holiday Mascot Support Circle, numerous holiday spirits gather to expose their vulnerabilities and fears. Of all things, the most common thing we hear about is the date-locked oppression that these wondrous hosts feel about being somehow sequestered only to those lonely dates called their own. Santa Claus is locked away in the North Pole until the end of December… the Pumpkin King can only appear in late October with the harvest and thinning of the veil… Cupid only flies through the skies with his quiver of enchanting arrows in mid-February… It is tragic and something that we constantly work to fixing.
The magical folks that help to spread glee and affirm the festive spirit of their associated holidays don’t just cease to exist in their off months! They aren’t locked up under a strange sort of Gregorian House Arrest because no one is actively in need of their unique array of gifts. In fact, we have established cross-holiday events to help them get out and visit each other in their down time, exchanging stories and the addresses of folks who are particularly spirited or are in need of some ghostly reminders of the people they might better be. Surprisingly enough, it is the Easter Bunny who usually hosts these occasions, making a mean Egg Salad Sandwich.
So, it is no surprise that the Easter Bunny is the first on the guest list for the other holiday occasions and All Hallows Eve is no different. It is time to gear up again in this Mascot Happy Easter Bunny costume and hop your way to the holiday events. This faux fur jumpsuit fastens with a back zipper and has fur mitts with comfortable elastic bands. The blue plaid vest has fabric ties and a bow tie to give you that flair of entertainment and professionalism. The molded latex mask is covered in white fur and has mesh eye openings to keep your disguise while even letting you (sort of) see where you’re going! Accompany the garb with a wicker basket and some chocolate eggs to remind even the ghouls of the festive Spring. Heck, you might even earn some bonus points from Santa, who is sure to be there, too!
|Medium||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
|Standard||Jumpsuit Length||63 1/2"||161cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- too cuteBy mommaBear58 | 15 October 2020my son absolutely loves this costume and it is priceless on him. he tried it on as soon as he got it and he looks perfect in it and is hilarious with it on. going to fun at our halloween party and will be a huge hit in it.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?