Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Deluxe Link Boys Costume
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
|Size 4/6||Jumpsuit Length||40"||102cm|
|Size 7/8||Jumpsuit Length||42"||107cm|
|Size 10/12||Jumpsuit Length||47"||119cm|
|Size 14/16||Jumpsuit Length||51"||130cm|
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel & jersey knit fabrics; 100% polyurethane faux leather
- One-piece jumpsuit styled as tunic over khaki pants
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Attached faux leather chest belt has decorative silver-tone plastic buckle
- Faux leather double waist belt has elastic and hook & loop fastener at back
- Belt has decorative silver-tone plastic buckles, 2 pouches that close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Molded vinyl ears slide into place
- Officially licensed
- Faux leather boot covers have elastic bands under foot
One second your little bundle of joy is crawling around on the carpet like a rugrat. The next, he’s a young hero picking up sword and shield to save his kingdom! Yes, it’s quite the momentous occasion when your child picks up his first Legend of Zelda game. They’ll spend hours collecting the boomerang, the bow and arrow and tons of other goodies and the release of Nintendo’s Switch has brought us the newest version of Link to usher in the next age of Zelda! Link’s newest costume might be a departure from the classic look, but it’s going to make your child look like one handsome champion of Hyrule!
This Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild costume brings the armor worn by Link in the video game to your kid. It has a light blue tunic with printed details that create the style seen in the game. It also comes with a number of belts and pouches that help craft an authentic look. Of course, your child will have to provide the adventurous attitude to match the look, but we’re willing to be that your little hero is ready to fight any manner of foe, from moblin to Ganon himself!
Of course, if you want to save your little one a few extra steps on his journey, you could always add a Hylian shield, a sword and a toy bow and arrow to your order so he doesn’t have to traverse quite so many dungeons on his trip to save Hryule.
- Not worth the moneyBy Anonymous | 15 October 2017
Right out of the package the stitching was undone at the top of the shirt and sleeve. Since the fabric is really cheap and the stitching was poor, it has now started to run (like pantyhose). I understand costumes like these are made cheap but the price of $70 including tax is ridiculous. Save your money and buy better quality.Was this review helpful to you?