Kids Dilophosaurus Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Pair of Shoe Covers
- 100% polyester velour fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper
- Stuffed tail sewn to back of suit
- Mitts attached to sleeve cuffs can flip back to free the hands
- Foam-backed hood has hook & loop fastener at back
- Soft-sculpted eyes, crests & frills on top & sides of hood
- Shoe covers have hook & loop fastener on ankle cuff, elastic band under foot
- Exclusive, made by us!
Dinocon? More like Dino Can
Our design team went to the latest dinosaur conference in Tallahassee. It was... not what we were expecting.
When we signed up for Dinocon we imagined folks in polos and khakis giving talks on the latest excavation. We expected museum representatives, paleontologists, and science teachers. We didn't expect everyone to be dressed as their favorite dinosaur! There were booths for the diplodocus, the stegosaurus, and every paleolithic era. We wanted to get some T-Rex swag but the line for that booth was too long. The conference was much more fun than we thought it would be. We tried Jell-O in dinosaur egg forms, lava cakes, and asteroid cookies (we thought that was a little insensitive).
The only hitch? Even though plenty of people listed the dino as their favorite animal we didn't find a Dilophosaurus in the crowd, not one! Most people said that they couldn't get its tell-tale hood right and the double crest on its head was tricky to create with crepe paper as well. As we headed back home we promised those folks that we'd make a Dilophosaurus costume that would make them proud. If there's one thing this lizard deserves, it's a place at the Tallahassee Dinocon!
Product Details & Design
We made it easy for your child to transform with this Made-By-Us dinosaur skin-textured jumpsuit. It zips up the front and has all the essential details a dinosaur will want. There's a long tail that'll stay stiff once stuffed with paper or... well you know how to stuff a tail. The scary claws strap on to your shoes and fold over your hands. There's a gorgeous hood with a stiff orange and yellow neck frill and a soft-sculpted face with the two crests that gave this dinosaur its name.
A New Paleolithic Period
Whether you're heading to Dinocon or you're simply looking for a show-stopping trick-or-treat look, you'll love this unique jumpsuit. Kids will love perfecting their roar and tearing through their candy bags like the animals they are. After all, it's a new era for today's dinos!
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||46 1/2"||118cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|Large||Jumpsuit Length||47 1/2"||121cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||48 1/2"||123cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Amazing!!By Andie | 1 October 2021Size MediumFits my larger 7year old perfectly given the measurements on the fit guide. Great make, an actual zipper and not Velcro closure!! Fantastic! I wouldn’t hesitate to order again!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | 15 October 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | 25 September 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy AnnickIsabelleMercier | 29 August 2021Was this review helpful to you?