Justice League Deluxe Boy's Cyborg Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Gauntlets & Boot Tops
- Boys Justice League Deluxe Cyborg Costume
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest & shoulders gives muscular look
- Foam gauntlets attached to sleeve cuffs
- Attached foam boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Officially licensed
- Molded plastic mask covers upper left side of head
- Mask has elastic band to hold it in place
Are you thinking about turning your child into a cyborg? We’ve always wanted to become a half-human, half-robot hybrid, but it’s not the kind of decision to take lightly. We took our time and weighed all the pros and cons of being a cyborg and here’s what we came up with.
- You could run really fast.
- You could shoot laser beams from your hands.
- You could shoot laser beams from your eyes.
- You could shoot laser beams from just about anywhere that you wanted to shoot laser beams from.
- You could have rocket boots built into your feet so you could jump really high.
- You wouldn’t need to sleep anymore.
- You could make crazy robot puns and they would be funnier.
- You would never have to use the bathroom again.
- You would strike fear into your enemies with your mechanical body parts.
- You would be spared from destruction when the robot apocalypse finally happens.
Well, there you have it. Becoming a cyborg is all upside! Of course, we‘re not sure exactly how to begin transforming your child into a half-robot, half-man superhero like Cyborg from DC’s Justice League movie, but we do have this officially licensed costume based on the character! The costume comes with a full jumpsuit that has muscle padding in the chest and attached boot tops that fit over your child’s feet. It also includes the mask to make your kid look like a real cyborg, ready to combat the forces of evil. (We’ll keep working on ways to upgrade your kid into a real cyborg and get back to you when we’re done.)
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.