Jurassic World Indominus Rex Creature Reacher Costume
- Pants with Attached Tail and Shoe Covers
- Full-Head Mask
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Shirt fastens with Velcro at back of neck, has jagged hemline & sleeve cuffs
- Oversized molded latex gloves have grip rods inside
- Pants have elastic waist, elastic bands under foot of foam shoe covers
- Tail sewn to back of pants has opening in seam that fastens with Velcro. Stuff with tissue or fiberfill for shape
- Molded latex full-head mask has foam padding inside for shape; allows vision through character mouth
Something beautiful happened in 2015. Jurassic World was released in theaters. It let every kid who was too young to see the original films in theater see a dinosaur on the big screen. And it was magical. (Can you tell we really love dinosaurs?)
It was so exciting to see all the crazy smart creatures return from the old films, and even the not so smart ones. We had shivers going down our spine when the raptors came out for the first time, waiting for them to turn on their trainer Owen Grady. But that was nothing compared to waiting for the Indominus Rex to jump out and scar the living day lights out of everyone in the theater.
Now, not only can you watch dinosaurs being awesome on the big screen, you can even become one. This Jurassic World Indominus Rex Creature Reacher Costume will let you become the scariest dino ever created in a lab. You’ll be stomping all over town, crushing buildings, and gobbling up all the things scurrying away from you. Or you can just jump out from behind doors to scare the bejeezus out of your friends. Either way, get this costume to enjoy the wonder of living dinosaurs, because if you make your own in a lab…well, we’ve seen (and Dr. Ian Malcolm has told us, repeatedly) how well that works out in the long run.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!