Infant / Toddler Tiger Costume
- Pair of Mitts
- Jumpsuit w/ Shoe Covers
- Infant / Toddler Tiger Costume
- 100% polyester
- Tiger print jumpsuit w/ Hook and Loop fastener fastener in back
- Plush tail attached to back
- Attached shoe covers
- Paw shaped mitts
- Tiger shaped headpiece w/ Hook and Loop fastener chin strap
Does your child act like an exhibit at the zoo sometimes? It's about time you put his wild and ferocious nature to use! He might not have the stripes of a tiger just yet, but after you dress him up in this tiger costume he will. Then your dream of owning your own zoo will become a reality. After that, it's time to rule the world...or just snuggle with your adorable little jungle animal. Whatever floats your boat. This adorable jumpsuit is 100% polyester and has a Hook and Loop fastener closure in the back for a quick and comfortable fit. The plush tail is attached as are the matching shoe covers so your little one can look like a tiger from head to toe! Put on the tiger headpiece and paw mitts to complete the look. This toddler tiger costume will also keep your little one warm on a cool Halloween night out trick-or-treating.
|Small (6-12 months)||Chest||30"||76cm|
|Small (6-12 months)||Torso||24"||61cm|
|Small (6-12 months)||Jumpsuit Length||36"||91cm|
|Medium (18-24 months)||Chest||32"||81cm|
|Medium (18-24 months)||Torso||25"||64cm|
|Medium (18-24 months)||Jumpsuit Length||38"||97cm|
|Large (2T-4T)||Jumpsuit Length||39"||99cm|
|X-Large (4-6)||Jumpsuit Length||41"||104cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | 13 October 2019Very cute, seems well made. Sizing is ridiculous. I saw that the large was supposed to fit 2T-4T. My daughter regularly wears 4T and I was in a rush so I ordered it. It arrived quickly and could probably fit a 6 year old. I'm reordering the small (which is supposed to fit 6 -12 months). I'd exchange it, but to pay for shipping plus an 18% restocking fee would make an exchange more expensive than reordering a new one. So measure carefully as advised.Was this review helpful to you?