Balloon Ice Cream Costume for Infants
- Pair of Booties
- 100% polyester fleece fabric & fiberfill stuffing
- Bodysuit has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Snaps at crotch for diaper access
- Fiberfill stuffing between lining & outer shell gives plump look
- Hood attaches to bodysuit w/ hook & loop fastener at back of shoulders
- Hood has printed eyes
- Booties have anti-skid fabric on outer soles
- NOTE: model is wearing a long-sleeved shirt and tights that are not part of this costume
Soft Serve Sweetie
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream because it is absolutely amazing any time of the day, any day of the year. Honestly, that makes it pretty similar to your baby. He or she does make quite a few stinky diapers and have some trouble remembering that nighttime is for sleeping and daytime is for playing, but they're so sweet, cuddly and loveable that they're always a joy to have around (just like an ice cream cone, but less likely to melt).
Topping overload? More like cuteness overload when your baby is wearing this Balloon Ice Cream Costume for Infants! The outfit is gently stuffed to give it a huggable shape. The body is made of brown fabric that has been printed to look like a waffle cone. The attached pink fabric headpiece has a sizeable opening for your little one's face. It's shaped like a delicious swirl of soft serve, complete with the curlicue at the top. Printed facial features complete the look.
One Scoop or Two?
The answer is always: As much ice cream as possible, please! Just hand over the entire container. This outfit will probably be the biggest serving of ice cream that you've ever seen in your life, and the most fun to carry around. No need to keep it in the freezer (in fact, please don't) - simply bundle it into a stroller and show it off around your neighborhood. You'll be more popular than the ice cream truck.
|12/24 Months||Torso||17 1/2"||44cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review