Werewolf Kids Costume
- Shirt w/attached Fur
- Character Mask
- Realistic mask is gray faux fur w/ latex face
- Tattered shirt is white, black & green plaid
- Gray faux fur shows through holes in the shirt
- Shoulders are padded
Does your child sometimes scratch behind his ears? Does he stare at the moon longingly? Does he get an unfulfillable hunger each month? Have you ever thought your child could be a werewolf?
If you’ve never considered it before, maybe it’s time to take a closer look at your child’s habits! If they do demonstrate some of these characteristics, then it’s a great time to help their external look match how they feel inside. This kids werewolf costume is a great way to give them the look they want this Halloween! Not only will they look like the intimidating werewolf that they feel like inside, but they’ll also be ready to show off their look to everyone in the neighborhood.
Howl at the moon all night long in this Child Werewolf Costume, and prove that the folk tales are true! This costume comes with the essential pieces you need to become a werewolf this Halloween. The look starts with a tattered white, black, and green plaid shirt with grey faux fur coming through the holes of the shirt. The padded shoulders of the shirt give it extra bulk to make you even more intimidating when you head out for the night. The crowning jewel of this costume, however, is the realistic werewolf mask that is covered in grey faux fur and has a detailed latex face. Transform from your normal self to a frightful Halloween creature by simply adding this costume to your own jeans and hiking boots or sneakers.
|X-Small (4-6)||Shirt Length||18"||46cm|
|Small (6-8)||Shirt Length||19"||48cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Shirt Length||20"||51cm|
|Large (10-12)||Shirt Length||21"||53cm|
|X-Large (12-14)||Shirt Length||22"||56cm|
|2X-Large (14-16)||Shirt Length||23"||58cm|
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | 12 October 2021Size X-Large (12-14)I purchased this costume for my grandson who normally wears a size 10-12. I ordered the x-large for him. I was disappointed with the flimsy material and the finishing of the fur. I fixed it myself and made a nice hem to have it stop unravelling. An opening in the back of the shirt would have helped him put it on as well as more material. I do not think that it was an x-large size. My grandson loved the mask and I purchased extra gloves that he was also very happy with and it did arrived on the 12th of October as you said it would. However, overall I am not pleased with the costume -cheap material and could have been more generous with the amount for the shirt. This is the first time that I have felt compelled to write about your costumes as I have purchased before.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | 10 October 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | 6 October 2021Was this review helpful to you?