Child Santa Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel, interlock knit & faux fur
- Jacket has fur edging at neckline, hemline, center front & sleeve cuffs
- Jacket fastens w/ hook & loop strips at center front
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Hat has fur edge band & pompom at tip
- Black faux leather belt has antique-brass-tone plastic buckle
- White interlock wrist-length gloves
- Faux leather boot tops have fur cuffs, elastic band under shoe
- Also available in toddler sizes
Why has Santa always been a kind old man. Enough of his authoritarian control of Christmas! He sits up there on his throne at the North Pole (we assume it's a throne, although he may just sit in an armchair or something), looking down on all of us, judging whether we're naughty or nice, it's outrageous. And the way he treats those elves? Working day and night to make Christmas happen? When was the last time OSHA inspected that workplace? Let alone the conditions for those reindeer, penned up for 364 days out of the year. For shame, Santa! The people have spoken. We demand a change in leadership. The Council of Santas (which should totally be a real thing) has convened to elect a new Santa, some young blood who will really shake things up and modernize the operation.
That's where your child comes in! Congratulations, for being such a nice kid, with very little naughtiness on the official record, your child has been elected as the new Santa. We're promised great reforms, a new naughty/nice list (we may want some antics from our past expunged from the record), and better conditions for the reindeer (especially urgent: Rudolph needs to see a doctor. Why on earth is his nose bright red?!). Oh, also your child has to move to the North Pole. And the elves are trying to unionize. On the up side, Santa's sleigh is pretty fast so your kid can still come home for dinner every night. They don't get cable up there either so don't be surprised if Santa is constantly in your living room in his red suit and beard. Also, have him work on his "Ho ho ho!". Presentation is a big part of the job. Congratulations, Santa! We know you'll make us proud!
|X-Small||Waist||16" - 26"||41cm - 66cm|
|X-Small||Child Size||5 - 6||5 - 6|
|Small||Waist||18" - 28"||46cm - 71cm|
|Small||Child Size||7 - 8||7 - 8|
|Medium||Waist||20" - 30"||51cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Medium||Child Size||10 - 12||10 - 12|
|Large||Waist||22" - 32"||56cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Waist||24" - 34"||61cm - 86cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Fits extremely smallBy Jade | 11 October 2019This item fits extremely small. I measured and followed the size chart exactly and it’s at least two sizes too small. The belt arrived broken. The return policy is so poor that it’ll cost me just as much to return the item. Very disappointing and too late to order a different size :(Was this review helpful to you?