Child Camel Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ attached hood, mitts & shoe covers
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel, interlock knit, faux fur & felt
- Tan jumpsuit has a front zipper
- Attached mitts and shoe covers have black felt toenails
- Back of suit has sewn-on tail & stuffed camel hump with faux fur on the top
- Camel's head has inner hood of interlock; space between shell and inner hood can be stuffed with tissue to maintain shape
- Also available in adult & plus sizes
Let’s hope Halloween ends up on a Wednesday this year!
Your daughter loves all animals. It can be kind of a problem. She brought in a pet snake from the yard last year. You didn’t even know you had snakes in the yard, but yep, you do. It wouldn’t have been a problem if she had told you—before it got loose for over a week and ended up in the laundry.
But her favorite animal off all time is the camel. She just thinks they are the cutest most awesome animals in the world. She tells you facts about them all the time. Facts like camels have two sets of eyelashes to keep the sand from their eyes. And they can reach up to 7 feet tall. (That is so big!) And they can live up to 50 years old. She really wants a pet camel.
Well, she can’t have a pet camel, but she can temporarily become one. She can wear this Child Camel Costume, and pretend that she lives in the desert. She can walk around making the loud sounds that only camels can make. She will be so excited to put on this costume, and tell everyone she knows all about the magnificent animal that she loves. She will tell them how they need to retain as much water as possible so their urine is as thick as syrup, and their feces….well, you get the point.
|Medium||Jumpsuit Length||44 1/2"||113cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!