Back to the Future Child Shoes
- Pair of Shoes
- Power Cord for Charging LED Lights
- Shoe Box with Back to the Future Logo
- Child Back to the Future Shoes
- Officially Licensed!
- As seen in Back to the Future Part II
- Hi-top shoe style with textured sole
- Adjustable Velcro strap around the top ankle
- Shoes light up on one side like in the movie
- Shoes easily charge with included USB cable
- Battery life lasts up to 300 full cycles (NOTE: the battery can't be replaced)
- Charges in full in about 30 minutes and can last about 4 hours while on
- LEDs last 80,000 hours
- PLEASE NOTE: Shoes received may or may not have stripes on the side (as pictured) due to manufacturing changes
What's one way to make sure that you have the coolest kicks in school? Just get Marty McFly's futuristic sense of style! Back to the Future shoes just may make you the most popular kid at school!
These officially licensed shoes recreate the revolutionary self-tying sneakers that the Back to the Future movies made famous. Just fasten the adjustable Velcro strap around your ankle and charge the LED lights with the included power cord and get ready to head out on your own adventure.
Back to the Future II is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios and U-Drive Joint Venture. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved.
All Shoe Sizes Are U.S. Sizes
|Size 1||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||7 1/4"||18cm|
|Size 1||Boot Height (at heel)||5 3/4"||15cm|
|Size 2||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||7 3/4"||20cm|
|Size 2||Boot Height (at heel)||6"||15cm|
|Size 3||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||8"||20cm|
|Size 3||Boot Height (at heel)||6"||15cm|
|Size 4||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||8 1/4"||21cm|
|Size 4||Boot Height (at heel)||6 1/4"||16cm|
|Size 11||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||6 1/2"||17cm|
|Size 11||Boot Height (at heel)||5 3/4"||15cm|
|Size 12||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||6 3/4"||17cm|
|Size 12||Boot Height (at heel)||5 3/4"||15cm|
|Size 13||Footbed Length (heel to toe)||7"||18cm|
|Size 13||Boot Height (at heel)||5 3/4"||15cm|