Boys Mr. 50s Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
This Boys Mr. 50s Costume recreates a classic rock and roll style from the 1950s. It comes with a snazzy pale green tuxedo jacket with black lapels. The matching black tie continental cross tie hearkens back to a simpler time of Americana. The final piece to the costume is a matching black cummerbund. (Pants and dress shirt not included). All the pieces combine for a look that will have him ready to become the next dreamy rock and roll star.
Of course, if you plan on gearing your kid up for a retro party, don't forget to grab him a few accessories and teach him all the 50s slang! He won't have the full look until he's rocking a pair of dark frame glasses and saying phrases like, “Come on snake, let's rattle!” (We're pretty sure that's a 50's saying.)
- 100& polyester twill and satin fabrics
- Tuxedo-style pale green twill jacket has black satin shawl collar, false pocket welt, single front button
- Pleated black satin cummerbund has ribbon waist ties
- Continental cross-style necktie has elastic band at back, decorative anchor button at front
|Small (6)||Jacket Chest||29"||74cm|
|Small (6)||Jacket Length||17"||43cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Jacket Chest||32"||81cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Jacket Length||20"||51cm|
|Large (12-14)||Jacket Chest||35"||89cm|
|Large (12-14)||Jacket Length||23"||58cm|
|X-Large (16)||Jacket Chest||38 1/2"||98cm|
|X-Large (16)||Jacket Length||27"||69cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!