Batman Deluxe Costume for Men
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
|Medium||Waist||36" - 44"||91cm - 112cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Large||Waist||38" - 46"||97cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Waist||40" - 48"||102cm - 122cm|
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Elastic back waistband
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Foam gauntlets sewn to sleeve cuffs have stiffened fabric spikes sewn into outer edge
- Attached foam boot covers have elastic bands under foot
- All over printed graphics
- Cape attaches to jumpsuit w/ hook & loop fastener at shoulders
- Molded plastic mask covers upper half of face, has elastic band around back of head
- Officially licensed
Go Big or Go Bat
Batman's true identity is safe. No one would ever guess that the brooding Bruce Wayne is the gravel-voiced vigilante saving Gotham one villain at a time. That's why Batman can afford to be as dramatic as he likes! He can have all of the latest technology, break all of the speed laws as he drives around the city in his tricked-out car, and have people contact him via a giant searchlight in the sky. Why be subtle when you could literally fly like a bat?
Practice your best bat scowl for when you wear this officially licensed Batman Deluxe Costume for Men! The one-piece jumpsuit fastens at the back. Its chest is sculped to look like a muscled breastplate and its arms feature gauntlets sewen with soft black spikes. The suit's legs tuck neatly inside the matching boot covers. A cape with a reverse-scalloped hem is attached to the back of the shoulders. The outfit comes with a molded Batman mask complete with pointed bat ears.
Are you ready to protect your city? There are just a few things that you need to remember. Never ask the Joker how he got those scars. He's just going to monologue and distract you. Superman's mom has the same name as yours, so you guys are really alike deep down and don't have to fight (unless Superman get's really annoying, in which case go for it). And when you form the Justice League, make sure that you get all of the coolest new gadgets. Ok, that completes your training. Go have fun!
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review