Baby Gorilla Arm Puppet
- Gorilla Puppet
- Blue Shirt
- Gorilla puppet is attached to right arm which is stuffed to look like a real hand
- 100% polyester
- Opening in the sleeve and inside puppet for your hand
- Puppet has large eyes and a plastic face
- Button down blue shirt
- Shoulder straps and a Velcro strip on left side to attach gorilla's legs
- *Please Note: the shirt is blue not khaki
Who didn't want a pet monkey when they were growing up? Now that we're adults, we're starting to understand why our parents drew the line. Other than the fact that most monkeys are endangered there are, unfortunately, many pitfalls to maintaining a baby ape. For one, who wants a pet that could both outsmart you and is stronger than you. Secondly, hardly anyone grew up in a treehouse in the rainforest.
Maybe you're interviewing for a zoo keeper position and want to show how natural you look with a baby gorilla on your hip. Maybe you just want to connect with you inner Jane Goodall at your next costumed event. Either way, you're sure to get a lot of "Awws" and "Can I pet the little guy?" when you enter the room. Next time you're channeling your inner primatologist you'll be glad you've acquired a new right-hand man.