Child Anchorman Ron Burgundy Costume
- Clip-on Tie
- Press Badge
- Child Anchorman Ron Burgundy Costume
- 100% polyester twill fabric
- Jacket has gold-tone buttons at center front, 3 false pocket welts
- Printed felt press badge fastens to breast pocket welt w/ Velcro
- Pants have elastic back waistband, false fly & decorative snap at front
- Striped necktie clips to neck band of your own white shirt
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap w/ elastic edge
- Mustache is self-adhesive w/ peel-off backing
- Made and designed by us!
- Coordinate with our adult costume for a fun Ron junior theme!
Of course to do that he's going to need a suit so fine that it makes Sinatra look like a hobo, so that's why we made and designed this exclusive costume. It's officially licensed by Paramount Pictures, and of course it comes with all the details that will turn him into San Diego's star newscaster. When he's got this suit set in his repertoire, there's just no saying what he's going to add to the Legend of Ron Burgundy!
Styled as a rich maroon suit jacket and pants ensemble, this set also includes a wig, mustache, tie, and a press badge, so your little guy will have no problem transforming into the legendary KVWN Channel 4 newscaster. And all he'll need to hit the road to do a remote broadcast is our official Anchorman Microphone prop (sold separately). When he's got this authentic look, he'll be ready to report on Panda Watch 1974 from the San Diego zoo, or even just broadcast the goings-on at his own local costume party. Stay classy, little dude!
|Small||Waist||22" - 28"||56cm - 71cm|
|Medium||Waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Large||Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!