Adult Steampunk Adventurer Costume
- Shoulder Guard
- Belt with Hip Satchel
- Single Fingerless Glove
- Single Wrist Cuff
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam and faux leather
- Vest has center-front buttons, watch chain attached to false pocket welt
- Striped cropped pants have elastic waistband
- Foam shoulder guard has faux leather strap with plastic belt buckle
- Faux leather belt has metal buckle, faux suede foam pouch
- Faux suede boot tops have elastic in cuff and under foot
- Molded vinyl goggles have elastic strap; can be placed around crown of foam top hat
If that sounds like your kind of night out, this Steampunk Adventurer costume is most definitely for you. With the stylish bravado provided by this signature look, you'll be the guy that everyone wants to team up with. Use this costume to write a brand new chapter in history! The costume is made of 100% man-made materials and has everything you need for a complete Steampunk costume. The vest has center-front buttons with a watch chain attached to a faux pocket welt. The striped, cropped pants have an elastic waistband for a comfortable fit. The shoulder guard is made of sturdy foam and has a faux leather strap with a plastic belt buckle attached. The costume is finished off with the faux leather belt with metal buckle, faux suede boot tops, and molded vinyl goggles. Oh, and don’t forget the foam top hat - it will give you the full Steampunk look you’ve been searching for!
|Small||Pants Waist||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||36" - 40"||91cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Looks great only in the picturesBy Anonymous | 22 October 2016When i first saw this costume onIine, I thought that the pictures that were advertised looked terrific, and I immediately ordered the medium size. But once the costume arrived, I quickly realized that I had been misled by the advertising. The quality is very cheap and made of thin material. Everything is fastened by velcro. The hat was so wrinkled and flimsy, I am going to need to find a steamer to try and fix it, and perhaps some cardboard to support the interior and make it stand up on my head. The vest doesn't look as great in person, the brown floral colours unauthentic. The belt is for show and doesn't quite fit, it just hangs loose - I'll try and pin it and hope for the best. Lesson learned. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. I hope nobody else is disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?