Adult Kimono Costume
- Hair Ornament
- 100% polyester
- Red satin sheath dress has back zipper, printed gold floral pattern
- Edge bands of gold poplin at hemline, V-neckline & hanging sleeve cuffs
- 4.5" wide black satin obi fastens w/ hook and loop closure & also has gold cord tie
- Hair ornament is a satin flower & rectangle of dress fabric on metal alligator clip
Design & Details
This kimono costume was designed with inspiration from classic Japanese kimonos and features an ornamental red satin sheath dress made from a satin-like material so it feels soft on the skin. The garment fastens via a zipper in back. This garment features a gold floral pattern, long sleeves, and a modest neckline. The hair accessory adds a pop of color to your hair while the included black and gold obi completes the Japanese-inspired look.
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Awesome! Well, almost...By Anonymous | 17 December 2017The kimono came the right size, and looks great! Except for the belt. It came WAY too large and must have ended up in the wrong package. But I cut it shorter, and rearranged the velcro so that it fit around me decently, The kimono fabric is very thin, so be careful. Overly priced I must say. But overall it looks awesome and pretty well matches the picture :DWas this review helpful to you?