Adult Hercules Costume
- Body armor w/attached cape
- Arm bands
- Leg guards
- 100% polyester interlock knit and faux leather w/ foam backing
- Thigh-length white cap-sleeved tunic
- Brown quilted faux leather body armor has lappet strips hanging from the chest piece
- Armor has brown fabric ties at waist
- Knee-length red cape w/ front swag is attached to armor at shoulders
- Armbands are brown faux leather decorated with faceted metal studs, edged with gold binding and fasten with Velcro
- Faux leather wrist cuffs are edged with gold, and have a narrow panel of interlock fabric so they slide on
- Faux leather headband is edged with gold and fastens with ties
- Studded faux leather leg guards have four straps each that fasten w/ Velcro in back
Are you ready to transform into a divine hero this Halloween? Excellent! Then we’ve got the perfect costume for you. Check out this Hercules Costume for adults. Once you throw it on you’ll look just like the iconic Greek mythological character!
Toss on this cap-sleeved tunic and blood red cape and you’ll look like an ancient warrior prepared to rush into battle against anything. No army will be large enough to stand against your strength. You’ll be ready to go toe to toe with beasts of myths like the nine-headed Hydra and the hound guarding the gates of Hades, Cerberus! Beating up monsters and protecting your friends and family will be a walk through the park with this almighty costume. You can bring to life the stories of myths this Halloween as you save everyone from boredom with amazing feats. You may not need to fight off any crazy creatures but you can show off your amazing stamina when you dance the whole night away.
The mere mortals at the parties you will attend may be a bit shy about hanging out with the son of Zeus, at first. But once you show them your humble human side, they are sure to warm up to you. Before you know it you’ll have people left and right asking if you can lift them up! Just make sure you don’t hoist them up to high and knock their noggin on the ceiling, the last thing the son of a Greek God should be worried about is covering a medical bill…