Adult Harley Quinn Costume
- Eye Mask
- Pair of Wrist Cuffs
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Tops
- 90% polyester, 10% spandex
- Officially licensed
- Harley Quinn Womens Costume
- Red and black stretch velour jumpsuit has back zipper
- Alternating diamond patterns on arms and legs
- White foam scalloped collar fits around neck with elastic
- Stuffed red and black jester headpiece w/ white pom poms
- 2 boot covers, 1 black and 1 red, fit with elastic bands, 2 gloves 1 black and 1 red
- Black polyfoam eye mask fits with an elastic band
- Lets you keep an eye on Mr. J while he fights Batman
- *NOTE Costume is form fitting please consult size chart when choosing a size.
Time to rev up that Harley! She's our favorite little devious sweetheart and she's always out to wreak some havoc.
If she doesn't win your heart she's sure to steal it by ripping it out of your chest (Mr. J's not the only one who likes jokes). We've enjoyed watching the continuous change in costumes from one sexy style to the next, but there's just no arguing that the classic look of her original one-piece jester inspired jumpsuit is the go-to style!
Pull at some heart strings (but not literally, that’s a little too into character) with this classic Adult Harley Quinn Costume. It has those big, bold bright black and red alternating colors that'll knock everyone in the room flat. This costume is officially licensed and comes with everything you need for a villainous look this Halloween. The jumpsuit has a back zipper for easy on and off and the white foam collar adds a bit of flair. The boot covers, eye mask, and headpiece all add details that are essential to Harley’s classic look. If that doesn't do it then just pull out your giant hammer and you'll be set to go. This is a perfect half to a couples costume; all you need is your Mr. J (and we have plenty to choose from) or a Poison Ivy (plenty of those, too). Maybe even get a group together for a great Suicide Squad look. Just remember that she's a certified doctor of psychology and can make plenty of her own diabolical mischief all by herself. And always—always—be sure to introduce yourself with a big "Harley Quinn, Pleased to meetcha!"
|X-Small||Chest||32" - 34"||81cm - 86cm|
|Small||Chest||34" - 36"||86cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Large||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
- Semi False AdvertisingBy Jay | 18 August 2022Size LargeI should have read the reviews. I wouldn't buy this if I had known how awful it was. The biggest upset was the cuffs for the wrist. They are NOT the ones like the photo. Truly feel ripped off.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Look like a box.By Mama_Bear | 20 October 2018The material is a big no no. It doesn't take the shape of my body.
The mask isn't right so it falls backwards.Was this review helpful to you?
- MehBy Anonymous | 8 November 2015I recently bought this costume for halloween to wear at my school for our halloween spirit day. Well, I found several problems, the major problem is that the fabric is see through. Not fun when everyone can see your bra and panties. Also the costume chokes me when I sit down so I have to hold the neck part just so I can breathe ( I eventually ended up ripping it so I can breathe). When I stand though, the material feels comfy-ish. The last things are the collar piece and gloves, the collar isn't attached to the costume and looked unappealing. The gloves overall just didn't fit. If someone were to ask me if I could go back in time and stop myself from ordering this, I would.Was this review helpful to you?