Adult Centurion Costume
- Body armor w/ attached cape
- Shoulder guard
- Wrist guards
- Shin guards
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric and faux leather w/ foam-backing
- White sleeveless knee-length poly interlock tunic
- Front armor is black foam-backed faux leather with fabric waist ties
- Gray interlock cape is attached to armor at shoulders & has front swag
- Molded vinyl shoulder guard, shin guards and helmet are painted to look like battle-worn metal
- Shoulder guard fastens to armor w/ Velcro
- Helmet covers whole head, has eye slits
- Shin guards held in place w/ elastic bands
- Wrist guards are faux leather and fasten w/ ties
Ave, Caesar! Or at least that’s what the plebians will shout when they see you stroll into the forum wearing this authentic Roman Centurion’s gear. The steely breastplate, intimidating helmet, and manly leather skirt will prove to those peasants that you, a soldier of Rome, stand to protect and guide civilization. Wearing this costume, you will undoubtedly find yourself dispensing bread and circuses to the masses before you know it. From the Circus Maximus all the way down to the Coliseum, the citizens of mother Rome will line the streets for your triumphant walk down to the curia to accept your honorable reception and nomination as Imperator in perpetuo!
(Just be very careful of anyone named Brutus if you happen to be walking around any temples… you are, after all, still mortal, Imperator.)
And only the best armor would befit you, Caesar! We here at Fun.com have harnessed all the best of modern technology to create an advanced suit of armor in the traditional style of a Roman Centurion. The fabric and faux leather, while admittedly less protective than the more commonly used steel, has great advantages in flexibility, and the weight reduction reduces fatigue by at least 90%. The standard tunic underneath is both useful and stylish, and is a great choice for any event, with or without the armor. Even better, you never have to worry about the cape detaching and unceremoniously fluttering to the ground since we have discovered a way to attach it to the breastplate itself. In any case, and at any event, you will find this Adult Centurion Costume both fashionable and fun to wear. Hail, Caesar!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review