Adult Blue Monster Hands
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Gloves have long fur on back, shorter fur on palm
- Faux fur gloves designed to allow two fingers together in pinky slot
- Each finger is tipped with a fabric claw
- Exclusively, made by us!
Let's face it: having skin is not that fun. Sure, we need it so that our organs stay intact but we think it would be way cooler to be covered in fur instead. First of all, skins sweats a lot and sweat is gross. If we had fur-covered bodies we wouldn't be that sweaty, so therefore we wouldn't be that smelly! Also, there wouldn't be a need to wear a winter coat because we'd never be cold! Yup, having fur sounds pretty awesome to us.
These blue monster hands, made for adults, will give you an idea of what it's like to have fur. You can use them to complete your fuzzy blue monster costume or you can just wear them around to get a sense of what it would be like to have hands covered in hair. Either way, they make for a "ferocious" conversation piece!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Avoid poor qualityBy Vexedwaffle | 24 October 2017Gloves were flaking excessive fur. Coloring was faded and poor and the fabric was very thin. Quality control as you can see by the pictures was non existent. . I could wear the one glove but the other I couldn't even get my fingers into do to the poor sewing. Overall a horrible product. I wasn't expecting the best quality at the price point. But in the gloves current state they were unusable. I would avoid.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Avoid poor quality Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Avoid poor quality No (0)
- Three StarsBy Larry Demars | 13 July 2020Was this review helpful to you?