Zombie Hunter Costume
- Bullet Bandolier
- Belt w/ Attached Zombie Sheath
- Olive green polyester jersey knit t-shirt has ''zombie hunter'' printed on its front above a zombie head and two crossed guns
- Knee-length tan poly poplin trench coat has tattered hem & sleeves
- Off-white canvas safari hat has adjustable cord and side snaps to attach brim if desired
- Plastic axe has fake blood on blade and ''kill count'' carved into handle that's painted to look like wood
- Axe sheath is mounted on plastic belt and shaped like a zombie head
- Plastic bullet belt fastens w/ Velcro and can be worn at waist or over shoulder
- NOTE: toy rifle and fake blood shown in photo are sold separately
- Also available in child size
We can hear the moans and groans coming from the other room. There's only one explanation. The zombies have gotten in.
After the zombie apocalypse happens (and we all know it will), there will be two types of survivors. The ones who barricade themselves in malls or houses stockpiling food and never trusting anyone, and the hunters.
The zombie hunters will be like the outlaws of the apocalypse. They'll roam through cities and countryside smashing undead skulls and taking names. They'll be exceptional fighters, bashing in zombie brains with even the most unpractical of household items. Their undead kill count will be impressive. Their methods of execution, awe-inspiring. They may even occasionally defend those poor souls stuck in barricaded storefronts. After all, these hunters are survivors too, just a bit more equipped to handle the undead..
So if you're preparing for a long arduous career as a zombie hunter, you better start stockpiling weapons now. And while you're at it, you better get some pretty cool clothes to go with it. Consider our Zombie Hunter Costume. It comes with a "Zombie Hunter" shirt, trench coat, and safari hat. There's even a plastic ax with belt sheath, and bullet belt. There's a little wear and tear already thrown in for the authentic apocalypse look, but feel free to add some gore of your own. And in the mean time? Happy hunting.
|Medium||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Medium||Jacket Length||56 1/2"||144cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.