Storybook & Fairytale CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Little Red Riding Hood Costumes
Women's Captivating Miss Red Costume
- Hooded Cape
- 100% polyester satin, velvet, machine lace & knit mesh fabrics
- Dress has back zipper closure
- One-piece dress styled to look like velvet corset vest over satin skirt & peasant blouse
- Bodice has gold braid inset edging, crisscrossed ribbon appliques to look like corset lacing
- Satin skirt has gold braid & ruffled lace hemline edging
- Hooded full-length satin cape has fabric ties at neck, elastic finger loops sewn to bottom corners
Walking alone in the woods with a basket full of food probably isn't the best idea ever. Aside from attracting numerous woodland critters and bugs (and probably violating more than a couple food safety guidelines), we've also read Little Red Riding Hood. We know what else happens. An anthropomorphic wolf will follow you, sneak into your grandmother's house, eat her, and then dress up in her nightgown to lure you into a false sense of security. No way, José. We're not falling for that one and neither should you. That's why you should head to an awesome party while wearing this Captivating Miss Red Costume, instead of wandering through the woods by yourself!
This women's costume is a slightly dark take on the classic Little Red Riding Hood look. With a satin skirt, deep reds, and black accents, it's the kind of outfit that, fairy tale characters, wandering wolves, and most party goers will love. The long satin hooded cape gives you an air of alluring mystery, and further lace accents help add that storybook feel to the outfit, so you'll still give off the "on my way to grandma's house" vibe. It's a style that looks good with stockings and heels if you're going for a classic "Red" flair, or with boots if you're feeling a bit edgier. You can still bring a basket full of goodies, which will make you the star of any party. You might have to keep your eyes peeled for any wolves hanging out at the party, though; we hear they can be pretty tricky to spot!