Women's Deluxe Hermione Costume
- Shirt Front
- Women's Deluxe Hermione Costume
- Sweater: 100% acrylic/ Skirt & Robe: 100% polyester fabrics
- Sweater has full button front w/ Gryffindor colors on hem
- Skirt has pleated front w/ button and zipper closure in back
- Robe has attached and lined hood w/ Gryffindor patch on front
- Robe also has button and loop closure in front
- Tie is NOT a clip on and will need to be tied
- Shirt front has hook and loop closure at back of neck and ties around the waist
- Officially licensed
In the Muggle world, it's definitely not acceptable to pick up a twig, point it at your enemy, and say, Crucio! However, in the wizarding word, that's how people deal with their problems and we have to say, we think that may be the way to go...
Think back to the last time that you had an issue with someone. Whether it was a co-worker, family member, or friend, you must likely solved the problem by sitting down and talking it out with them. You know, like responsible and mature adults! But, how boring is that? We think that witches and wizards have the right idea. Wouldn't it be more exciting to duke it out using magic? You could put a spell on them to make them cluck like a chicken; they'd cast a counter-spell on you to turn your legs into jello and you'd literally have green gelatin for legs. That sounds like the best way possible to end a disagreement!
So, the next time you get into a spat with someone we urge you to fix it the witchy way. Wear this women's deluxe Hermione costume which looks exactly like the Gryffindor House uniform. (It features a pleated skirt, collared shirt, and button-up sweater and it also comes with a hooded robe.) Once you have on the authentic-looking costume, go up to the person that you're not getting along with and start bombarding them with spells. Expelliarmus! Imperio! Expecto Patronum! You and the person you were at odds with will start laughing so hard at the ridiculousness of the situation that you will forget what your beef was in the first place. And just like magic, your disagreement will disappear into thin air!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Totally worth itBy Vievelynn | 11 February 2019The package arrived super quickly, exactly on the day it said it would. All components were present, and in perfect condition. This was pricey, but it was totally worth my money.
Admittedly, I don't think I'll ever wear the 'shirt front' provided, but everything else is super high quality. I think I'll even wear the sweater on a normal basis, because it's that well-made and comfy. The one you get isn't exactly what the model's wearing; it's even better - has red & gold bands on the wrists, and even has a huge House crest on the left breast.
The skirt's a bit too thin and long for me to wear outside of the costume, but I'm happy with it. It's longer on me than what's depicted in the photos; it's exactly knee-length for me, and I'm 5'5". The linings of the robes are more maroon than scarlet (which I actually prefer; I think it makes it look more sophisticated). And the quality reminds me of school graduation robes, so they seem pretty sturdy.Was this review helpful to you?