Vampire Count Costume
- Shirt w/ vest and jabot
- 100% polyester
- White shirt with attached burgundy vest with a black vine pattern on it
- Above the best is a white jabot with lace
- Black cape with a large polyfoam collar
- Silver plastic medallion with a red jewel and ribbon attached
Now we have to forewarn you, you're going to find out that when you're a member of the undead you're going to spend your days sleeping and your nights partying. And as vampires go, these sunlight haters generally love to party in their castles very late into the wee hours of the night. We're sure you have what it takes to join their ranks! Just become one of the hippest looking bloodsuckers by going in this great ghoulish costume. And let us know how the party goes, we're dying to know...
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Great for the priceBy Annette | 12 October 2019I bought the XL for my boyfriend. This is perfect for a Dracula (or Lestat) costume, for the price range. The XL ran true to size and fits him comfortably with an undershirt.
I would highly recommend getting a deluxe floor-length cape to complete this costume especially if you are all. Pro tip: If you have someone going with you as a Wife of Dracula, the tiny bat wing shaped cape that comes in this kit can be used for her costume instead. ;)Was this review helpful to you?