Transformers Child Deluxe Grimlock Costume
- Hood w/ Attached Tail
- 3-Part Mask
- Instruction Sheet for Mask/Hood Assembly
- 100% polyester interlock knit, satin & fiberfill stuffing; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuite has elastic back waistband & center-back Velcro tab closures
- Foam hood has wire-edged bill, Velcro tab fastener under chin
- Satin-lined & fiberfill-stuffed tail hangs down from back of hood & fastens to jumpsuit w/ Velcro strips at sides & back waist
- 3-part molded plastic mask fastens to top & front bill of hood by Velcro dots
Your child just loves to feel in control. And really, who doesn't? He tends to rally the neighborhood crew for street hockey, he leads the family dog on incredible adventures (digging right under the tomatoes for buried treasure!), and he simply loves the tireless act of bossing his little sister around (don't worry, she'll get him back in high school). A natural born leader, your little one is.
Behold: the wondrous morphing of a terrible, tyrannical T-rex and a radically-intelligent robot, sure to make any kiddo feel like a powerhouse of strength, independence, and fierce leadership. Why walk around like a mere human, when he can don this Deluxe Grimlock costume from Transformers for a night, prowl around the neighborhood with his hands curled into claws, and feel virtually indestructible. He may want to pair up with a pal dressed Megatron, and rove together in search of the best trick-or-treat territory. Or he may opt to dress his lil' sis up as Optimus Prime and lecture her on his superior leadership abilities.
Any way he plays it, he's certain to transform into one fierce little dude the moment this jumpsuit touches his skin--er, scales. The foam hood fastens under his chin to ensure full-on frolicking without fear of exposure, while the plastic mask bares super-scary chompers, sure to intimidate his foes. Everyone knows a tail can help with a creature's balance, so this stuffed T-rex tail will enable him to bound ferociously through the yard, sure-footed and tyrannical--at least until you call him to wash up for dinner.