Toddler Kangaroo Costume
- Bodysuit w/ Attached Mitts
- Shoe Covers
- Stuffed Joey
- 100% polyester microfleece fabric
- Fastens w/ back zipper; elastic at wrists & ankles
- Brown jumpsuit has tan belly w/ elastic pouch for joey
- Attached mitts on each sleeve, stuffed tail sewn to back
- Brown hood has ears on top, Velcro tab under chin
- Brown shoe covers have elastic bands under foot
- Stuffed joey is 8" tall
- Also available in child, adult and plus sizes
It might be kind of hard to obtain (not to mention tame!) a kangaroo for a pet, since it's not legal to own one under most circumstances. This is for good reason, by the way, considering a lil' joey could bench press our marketing department. They're rather erratic, too, jumping this way and that, all up in Aussies' streets and yards and then wham, on your windshield! Just for the sake of some kangaroo fun! But since a pet roo sounds cool to us, and since we're a bunch of problem solvers here at HalloweenCostumes.com, we came up with the next best thing.
This Toddler Kangaroo Costume turns your kid into an adorable marsupial. It's a brown, 100% polyester microfleece fabric jumpsuit with a tan belly and elastic joey pouch (convenient for candy, too!), also featuring attached mitts on the sleeves and a stuffed tail on the back. There are even adult versions, so you two can hop around together! And before you fret, we totally checked into it; there are no laws against dressing your child up in a kangaroo costume and parading him around town. You take him wherever you want and you'll never get hassled by animal control specialists, unless the authenticity at first fools them! We know, we know—you can thank us later. Just don't let your little one go around telling the extended family that he or she's the family roo, yeah?