Scary CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Vampire CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Child Vampire CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Boys' Vampire Costumes
Toddler Frightful Vampire Costume
He won't have any trouble looking like a real deal Transylvanian when he has this detailed look. Available in sizes 18 months to 4T, we have the style and the fit that will let your little one get into the Halloween action! When you add this mini Vampire to your family's group theme, you're sure to be the most spooktacular group around!
Styled as a vest with an attached shirt and jabot, this easy to wear costume is perfect for any little guy. The red velvet body of the vest has gold trim, and looks perfect with the light white polyester sleeves and jabot. A coordinating black cape with a high collar secures with Velcro, and when you secure the headpiece, the frightful look will come to full effect! The black fleece top makes it look like's he get a slick hairdo, and the oversized fleece ears will have him looking extra scary. This costume is made and designed by our own vampire experts here at HalloweenCostumes.com, and if we may say so, is a pretty doggone fun way to turn your little guy into a little vamp dude. Get him this costume to set up some treasured Halloween memories!
- Toddler Frightful Vampire Costume
- Buttoning red velvet vest w/ tails has gold trim and satin-lined collar
- White sleeves w/ ruffled cuffs attach directly to vest
- Black satin cape attaches to back of vest w/ Velcro
- Foam backed head covering has sculpted fabric vampire ears, and black fabric "hair"
- Head covering closes with Velcro under chin
- White jabot has Velcro closure
- 100% polyester costume
- Vest W/ Attached Shirt
|18 Months||Vest Length||12"||30cm|
|18 Months||Cape Length||12"||30cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!