Toddler Eskimo Boy Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
To survive in colder climates, you need a good, sturdy parka, comfortably warm pants, and definitely some waterproof boots! Since this is just a costume to play in, it won't be quite as effective against the elements as the real garments. But, it looks real enough to have a great time in! The hooded top is made of soft flannel, and features decorative ribbon designs along the cuffs and hemline. The fur lining around the hood can help keep your little one's cheeks warm, and nothing keeps snow and cold out of their boots like these furry boot tops, which fit over their boots with elastic. They may feel like they're ready to brave the chilly winter in this costume, but they'll also enjoy playing in the nice warm indoors if it gets too cold out!
This costume can be a great way to learn about northern indigenous cultures and their ways of life, historically and today. It is also a fun costume for your kid to wear on whatever icy adventures they can imagine! They can have a cool time pretending and playing with their friends, or the whole family can get in on the excitement with the child and adult sized versions of this costume!
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel & long-pile faux fur
- Flannel tunic top has black & gold brocade ribbon at hemline & cuffs
- Hood has fur edging; placket laced w/ brown cord
- Pants have elastic waist
- Fur boot tops have elastic in top edge & cord "lacing"
- Also available in child, adult & plus sizes
- Hooded Shirt
- Boot Covers
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!