- Hooded Sweatshirt
- 60% cotton / 40% polyester sweatshirt fleece; 58% cotton/40% polyester/2% spandex rib knit; 100% polyester satin
- Tan & gray sweatshirt fleece shell has rib knit cuffs & waistband, satin lining
- Center-front zipper, patch pockets
- Printed eyes & nose, soft-sculpted ears & horns on top of hood
- Zipper pull tab shaped like Luke's lightsaber
Whenever it is freezing, it is impossible to accomplish anything. There are needs we have for survival! And the first of all of it is shelter from outside harm. Without shelter, you can’t find anything decent to eat, can’t work towards your ambitions, and can’t enjoy a nice relaxing evening just flailed out on a comfy bed. And freezing is almost the worst! Fortunately, we can learn a few things from looking at how folks have survived in extreme conditions. We have learned a ton from Luke Skywalker of Star Wars, for example. If stranded on the ice world of Hoth, all you need to do is … er… slice up your best buddy Tauntaun and hide inside for a night?
Well, even if your locale doesn't get as cold as Hoth, you'll love this Tauntaun Hoodie to keep warm on chilly mornings, or on rescue excursions looking for your lost Rebel friend. As a bonus feature, it lets you blend into your surroundings so you'll be camouflaged from wampas and Imperial probe droids. You wouldn't want to meet either of those in a dark crevasse! When you unzip it you'll show everyone your guts, but don't worry, they're just printed! And, in theory, will smell a heck of lot better, too!