Tan Native Mini Breastplate Choker
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. Details
Shipping Destination Restrictions This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Australia
We all know what someone means when they describe someone as "fashion forward". But what about fashion backward? It's not meant to be a slam, because it's totally when you use a historical piece to add a cutting edge to your ensemble!
Now, we're not going to try and convince you that this is an authentic historical piece, but this tan mini breastplate choker is sure inspired by one! With design cues modeled after traditional jewelry, this neck piece is sure to add a signature touch to your costume. The elegant painted tubular beads form an elegant choker necklace, and with a mini breastplate design that falls below the front of the neck, you'll have a little bit of flair to help you stand out! The synthetic faux leather fabric ties are designed to make it look like a hand crafted piece of jewelry, and the attached feathers complete the elegant look. Make sure you add this accessory to your unique costume for the finishing touch!
- Multiple strands of round and tubular beads
- Tubular beads are painted to look like ivory
- Necklace has fabric ties; beaded portion is 9" long, total length 24"
- Mini breastplate is 3" wide x 2" high with 3" long hanging feather
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!