Native Princess Costume
Getting in touch with nature can be a pretty tall order these days, especially if you live in a city, and everything nearby has long been developed by the loud and fast moving modern world. Dressing up in an outfit like this elegant Native Woman Costume can help you call back to a time when the wilderness was everywhere!
In this day and age, going out into nature might mean taking a vacation from work, packing the car up with food and camping gear, and spending some quality time in the woods. Or, it might mean spending the weekend at an RV park, or even a fancy mountain lodge, if you want to get some time in the great outdoors, but don't really feel like "roughing it." We've always been fans of camping and spending rustic time in nature, and mixing it with a bit of modern comfort. Getting in touch with nature is fun from time to time, but curling up next to a fireplace in a dry woodland cabin after a long day outside sure is nice too!
This cute Native American-inspired costume is a great way to look like you appreciate the great outdoors, but like looking fancy while you're at it. The faux suede dress features fringing and printed geometric pattern details, which match the feathered arm band and belt. Add a pair of leather-like boots to complete this naturally stylish look!
- 100% polyester faux suede fabric
- Sleeveless dress has back zipper, portrait neckline edged with geometric brocade ribbon and faux suede fringe
- Tapered hemline trimmed with geometric brocade ribbon and 2 tiers of fringe
- Faux leather belt and arm band tie with cords tipped with glittery feather-shaped drops
- Cord headband is tipped with glittery feather-shaped faux leather drops
- Arm Band
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!