Storybook & Fairytale CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Raggedy Ann Costumes
Mens Gothic Ragdoll Boy Costume
- Pants w/ rope suspenders
- Hat w/ hair
- 100% polyester
- Black and light green shirt w/ jagged edges
- Light brown faux leather patches on sleeves w/ rope attachements
- Spattered red blotches mimics the look of blood
- Velcro fasteners on back of neck for fitting
- Brown collar w/ attached skull at neck
- Black and gray hat w/ red yarn hair attached
- Black pants w/ rope suspenders straps
- Elastic band around waist
- Red buttons and patches sewn into pants
- Happily ever after ending not included
Once upon a time there was a doll that a little boy loved a little too much. The doll seemed to always be looking at whoever walked in the room and understood when they said something. Eventually the boy grew into a man and moved away from his old home. The doll was left behind to rot as the house became decrepit .
The doll grew lonely after thirty years of being alone in a house that was falling apart. He had no clue that he too, started decaying. Worn and haggard the doll left the old place to search for the boy. The doll, like the boy has grown old, and is still out there searching.
This Halloween you can pretend to be the creepy doll with the Mens Gothic Ragdoll Boy Costume. The fabric is 100 percent polyester and comes with a tattered shirt and pants. The shirt is adorned with faux leather patches on the sleeves, and has read splattered blotches to mimic blood (the doll got in a little trouble). Details include a black and gray hat with attached hair, and suspenders made of rope. To make the look even more scary am attached skull collar attaches to the neck. For a couples costume pair up with Raggedy Ann, and work as a team. Don't let the creepy doll scare you too much this Halloween!
|Standard||Waist||22" - 40"||56cm - 102cm|
|Standard||Pant Length||31 1/2"||80cm|
|X-Large||Waist||24" - 48"||61cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Pant Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!