TV / Movie CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Power Rangers CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Adult Power Rangers Costumes
Green Ranger Classic Muscle Adult Costume
- Belt Buckle
- 2-Piece Helmet
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Covers
- 100% polyester fabric & fiberfill; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Attached gold foam dragon shield collar
- Foam belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Molded plastic buckle attaches to belt w/ hook & loop fastener
- Two pieces of molded plastic helmet connect w/ hook & loop fastener
- Gloves have wide foam cuffs
- Boot covers have elastic in lower edges
- Officially licensed
So, who was your favorite Power Ranger growing up? Of course, we mean before the Green Ranger showed up and became everyone's new fave. Maybe you'll have an easier time thinking about it while sporting this awesome Green Ranger Classic Muscle Costume where it can becomre more obvious to you!
You just didn't know what to make of Tommy, the Green Ranger, when he first appeared on Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. On one hand, he was a bad guy under Rita Repulsa's evil influence. He did want to destroy the Power Rangers. But, on the other hand, he looked way cooler than the good Rangers. He had a sweet looking flute-dagger, and we would jump with excitement whenever he summoned his Dragonzord.Dragonzord, folks! Since he quickly joined the good guys, we didn't have to root for a bad guy but part of us has always thought that the Green Ranger would have made an awesome long term villain...
If you felt the same way, maybe you can see what an evil Green Ranger would have been like when you're wearing this slick green costume. The bodysuit has built-in foam padded muscles, so you'll look as ripped as Tommy without having to do a single sit-up! It also has an attached gold Dragon Shield and arm bands to give you ol' Greenie's unique look. For the complete Ranger style, this costume also includes cuffed gloves, boot covers, and a two-piece helmet with a black see-thru visor! And it's totally cool with us if you yell, "It's Morphin' Time!" as you're changing into this outfit. We totally would, too!