Grand Heritage Pennywise Movie Adult Costume
- Grand Heritage Pennywise Movie Adult Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Shirt has hook & loop fastener strips at center front behind decorative pompoms
- Foam belt sewn to shirt front has hook & loop fastener at center
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Ball fringe trim at flounced wrist & ankle cuffs
- Knit mesh collar closes at back w/ hook & loop fastener
- 100% PVC vinyl whole-head mask has attached synthetic hair
- NOTE: Wig may require styling
- Officially licensed
Hanging out in dingy sewers and giving paper boats to little boys wearing raincoats will land you in hot water with the police. (It's neither a sensible or sanitary way to pass the time, plus it's just plain weird.) There's only one entity in existence who can get away with being a sewer-dwelling creeper and his name is Pennywise the Dancing Clown.
The demonic killer clown, although evil as sin, has made a career of lurking in the sewers and feeding off the fear (not to mention the actual flesh) of his victims. We don't condone feasting on an arm or turning any appendage into a mid-afternoon snack, but if you're looking for a disguise that allows you to splash around in murky sewer water without raising a few eyebrows, then this grand heritage Pennywise costume will really float your boat. (Pun totally intended).
Designed to match its cinematic counterpart, this officially licensed Pennywise costume comes with everything needed to transform you into Stephen King's terrifying creation. Peer out from dark gutters without disapproval once you're suited in the flouncy shirt complete with red pom pom embellishments and lace bell sleeves. The elastic waistband pants, frilly collar, and PVC vinyl Pennywise mask are all included with this costume and complete your transformation into a horror movie icon. Tie a red balloon to your wrist, crawl into the sewer drain, then give your best unsettling smirk because if you didn't already know, everyone floats down there, isn't that right?
|Standard||Pants Waist||up to 50"||up to 127cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||up to 60"||up to 152cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Not worth itBy Graham | 14 October 2019The costume looks great and is packed in a nice storage bag. The mask is very detailed. Wished the costume came with gloves. The costume itself is made from cheap material and does not match the measurements as advertised around the chest and arms. The bottom half fits great. The top half is too small. According to the website, the measurements between standard and XL only really change in the waist. Cannot be worn by someone with big arms or chest. If purchased, be aware alterations or complete redesign of the top half may be needed.Was this review helpful to you?